Friday, April 17, 2009

Residential Complex in Virar

Vinay Unique Residency, Residential property consist of 1, 1½, 2 & 3 BHK apartments at Virar (W) in Mumbai.

Amenities :

  • Club House.
  • Swimming pool & Kids pool.
  • Jogging Track.
  • Amphitheater attached to lawn for parties and functions.
  • Multi-purpose children play area.
  • Elder’s sit-out.
  • Elevators of reputed brand (Kone or similar).
  • Adequate fire fighting system.
  • Project approved by all leading banks & financial institutions.
  • Site Address : Virar, Mumbai.
    Contact : Vinay Unique Construction Co.
    Address :
    Near Muljibhai Mehta School, Bolinj, Virar (W), District Thane, Mumbai.


Telephones :
(95250 / 0250) 2515558, 2503646/9833666832

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Dear Site Owner,

I would like to say that your blog is well-written and it contains lots of useful and up-to-date information. We really got interested in your web resource and we would like to cooperate with you. My websites are devoted on various financial themes and the have got amazing traffic and Google Values.

My sites contains loads of useful financial information presented in news and articles that highlight the most much-talked-of issues such as credit cards, debt solutions, financial crisis, ways out of it, and many more. We believe this information can awake interest in your readers and can help you gain more and more traffics well. We would like to do some link exchange with your sites. If you agree then please let me know as per your convenience: dorothy786@gmail.com

We thank in you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Dorothy Parker

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward for more like this. Also don't forget to see this virar properties

Property in Goregaon East said...

Thanks for the share. Looking for a 2BHK flat near Goregaon East, Mumbai. Please mail me if anything available on sale or rent.

Jakuba Lucas said...

I' m Jakuba Lucas by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Pedro who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.